Digital AnalystFull time
We are looking for a digital analyst to support our team. Your responsibilities will include tracking online marketing trends, collecting and analysing data, developing digital campaign strategies, optimising and reporting online campaign performance, and communicating with clients.
You should have strong technical skills and be able to present actionable insights to inform digital marketing strategies. We are looking for somebody with excellent analytical skills, who is detail-oriented and happy to work as part of a team.
What we need from you:
- Collecting and analysing customer, marketing, and web behavioural data.
- Testing campaigns, analysing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualisations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analysing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
Your skills & experience:
- Ability to effectively brief and lead the team to deliver amazing work.
- Understanding of the commercial objectives of all projects.
- Live by the Workhouse foundations of taking responsibility, challenging yourself and others and adding value wherever you can.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Leading a team that is motivated and engaged.
- Gravitas, energy and a positive attitude.
- Being a self-starter and proactive problem solver.
- At least three years' experience of working in a digital analyst role.
What you can expect of us
We offer a flexible work environment where you can flourish, with the option to choose between the beauty of the Ribble Valley countryside or the hustle and bustle of Manchester city centre. We also focus on wellness in the workplace and offer a range of benefits:
- Pension scheme.
- A healthcare plan.
- A childcare voucher scheme.
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Employee discount platform.
- A clear progression route.
We are proud to employ people of all backgrounds who possess the talent, energy and focus to accelerate our vision forward. Each employee is encouraged to bring their whole self to work, knowing that Workhouse values individuality as much as we value collaboration.