Digital Project ManagerFull time
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our team. Working across two of our main engineering work streams you will be a seasoned Project Manager who has managed and delivered websites, apps and ecommerce platforms.
You will be comfortable operating in a client-facing role that will require effective communication and management across all agency disciplines and third-party suppliers.
What we need from you:
- Develop and maintain strong, strategic relationships with our internal teams and partners by developing and delivering the Workhouse approach to digital production.
- Inspire, lead and guide our clients to make the best decisions on how to approach the projects/programs of work we are undertaking.
- Support the design and development teams to push for and deliver excellent work for our clients.
- Inspire the team to look beyond their current skill-set and investigate and learn new relevant skills.
- Deliver great work under commercial and time constraints with an agile mindset.
- The ability to articulate complex production challenges across all roles.
- Ability to effectively brief and lead the team to deliver amazing work.
- Comfortable to talk through work with clients.
- Understanding of the commercial objectives of all projects.
- Live by the Workhouse foundations of taking responsibility, challenging yourself and others and adding value wherever you can.
- You will have a strong understanding of the technical landscape from enterprise level technology platforms to challenger SaaS platforms and everything in between.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Leading a team that is motivated and engaged.
- Gravitas, energy and a positive attitude.
- Being a self-starter and proactive problem solver.
What you can expect of us
An environment to flourish. With over 30 team members, a modern flexible workspace, set in the Ribble Valley countryside. We place a high value on wellness in the workplace.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension scheme.
- A healthcare plan.
- A childcare voucher scheme.
- Employee discount platform.
- A clear progression route.
Our hybrid set up is a minimum of 3 days a week to be spent at our office (one of those days must be a Wednesday).
We are proud to employ people of all backgrounds who possess the talent, energy and focus to accelerate our vision forward. Each employee is encouraged to bring their whole self to work, knowing that Workhouse values individuality as much as we value collaboration.