We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our team. Working across two of our main engineering work streams you will be a seasoned Project Manager who has managed and delivered websites, apps and ecommerce platforms.
You will be comfortable operating in a client-facing role that will require effective communication and management across all agency disciplines and third-party suppliers.
What we need from you:
- Develop and maintain strong, strategic relationships with our internal teams and partners by developing and delivering the Workhouse approach to digital production.
- Inspire, lead and guide our clients to make the best decisions on how to approach the projects/programs of work we are undertaking.
- Support the design and development teams to push for and deliver excellent work for our clients.
- Inspire the team to look beyond their current skill-set and investigate and learn new relevant skills.
- Deliver great work under commercial and time constraints with an agile mindset.
- The ability to articulate complex production challenges across all roles.
- Ability to effectively brief and lead the team to deliver amazing work.
- Comfortable to talk through work with clients.
- Understanding of the commercial objectives of all projects.
- Live by the Workhouse foundations of taking responsibility, challenging yourself and others and adding value wherever you can.
- You will have a strong understanding of the technical landscape from enterprise level technology platforms to challenger SaaS platforms and everything in between.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Leading a team that is motivated and engaged.
- Gravitas, energy and a positive attitude.
- Being a self-starter and proactive problem solver.
Our hybrid set up is a minimum of 3 days a week to be spent at our office (core hours of 10-3 and one of those days must be a Wednesday).