Front End DeveloperFull time
Are you an experienced Front End Developer looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for somebody to join our development team to produce best in class work whilst contributing to our overall development approach. This is a hands-on development role.
What we need from you:
- The ability to articulate complex technical challenges across all roles.
- Comfortable to talk through work with clients.
- Understanding of the commercial objectives of all projects.
- Live by the Workhouse foundations of taking responsibility, challenging yourself & others and adding value wherever you can.
- Develop and maintain strong, strategic relationships with our internal teams and partners by delivering innovative and pioneering solutions.
- Work closely with our Technical Lead to Inspire, lead and guide our clients to make the best decisions on the correct technical solution for their business needs.
- Collaborate with producers to create and maintain project scope documentation.
- Collaborate with the agency leadership team, articulating clearly technical requirements to a non-technical audience.
- Deliver great work under commercial and time constraints with an agile mindset.
- Drive technology thought leadership with our clients and team.
Essential skills & experience:
- Experience using the Laravel Framework.
- Knowledge and experience with branching strategy.
- Have a strong understanding of web development best practices along with an appreciation for compelling user experience and visual design.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with an ability to translate complex technical concepts to client partners and internal teams.
- Leading a team that is motivated and engaged.
- Gravitas, energy and a positive attitude.
What you can expect of us
An environment to flourish. With over 30 team members, a modern flexible workspace, set in the Ribble Valley countryside. We place a high value on wellness in the workplace.
- Competitive salary.
- A healthcare plan.
- Employee discount platform.
This role can be based at either our Ribble Valley or Manchester office. We run a hybrid approach with a minimum of three days required in our office.
We are proud to employ people of all backgrounds who possess the talent, energy and focus to accelerate our vision forward. Each employee is encouraged to bring their whole self to work, knowing that Workhouse values individuality as much as we value collaboration.