We’re on the look-out for an ambitious strategist to lead and support on a range of projects while helping to drive and mould our strategic offering as an agency.
You’ll be working with client services and creative teams on everything from development of brand strategy, campaign strategy, new product launches, and driving insight through audience & market research.
You should be strategically adept, a people person who excels at building relationships with internal teams and client. This role comes with a high level of autonomy, so you’ll be highly ambitious, comfortable bringing your own ideas and finding ways to incorporate your expertise and thinking into wider agency process.
You should have experience of developing integrated campaigns and working across a variety of channels & touchpoints. You'll have a good understanding of both offline and online channels, including the latest trends and technologies, and be able to use that knowledge to support the creation of innovative and impactful campaigns. You should be excited by big creative ideas and be able to inspire creative teams with your briefs and briefings, as well as discuss the finer points of channel-specific executions.
What we need from you:
- Passionate about the creative process, you’ll have your finger on the pulse, immersing yourself in industry, audience & cultural trends & using this insight to add value across the agency.
- Bringing strategy to life, you’ll run workshops, planning sessions & support on pitches, knowing how to inspire and excite teams.
- Getting right to the core of a client’s brief, you’ll be well adept with a range of research methodologies – ensuring we bring true perspective to every challenge.
- A keen eye for detail, you’ll be comfortable working with data to report on effectiveness and performance in order to develop recommendations.
- Keeping things simple, you’ll be able to distil complex challenges into clear strategic recommendations that clients buy in to.
Your skills & experience:
- Ability to write creative briefs, brief creative teams and provide them with stimulus material.
- Ability to seek out insight from a range of sources to support the internal teams and add value to the creative process.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and deliver the 'so what?'.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to carry out qualitative & quantitative research to understand our clients’ audiences, competitors, and markets.
- Confidence to run strategic sessions with clients such as planning sessions.
- Ability to write clear, compelling strategic arguments and recommendations.
- A solid strategic background. - At least three years’ experience working on brand, communications, social, content, and digital campaigns. Agency experience is preferred but not essential.
What you can expect of us
An environment to flourish. A flexible working environment - choose between the beauty of the Ribble Valley countryside or the hustle and bustle of Manchester city centre. A focus on wellness in the workplace.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension scheme.
- A healthcare plan.
- A childcare voucher scheme.
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Employee discount platform.
- A clear progression route.
We are proud to employ people of all backgrounds who possess the talent, energy and focus to accelerate our vision forward. Each employee is encouraged to bring their whole self to work, knowing that Workhouse values individuality as much as we value collaboration.