Project Manager - 12mth Maternity CoverFull time
We are seeking a Project Manager with previous agency experience, to work across a range of clients, integrated campaigns, communications plans and creative projects. This is initially to cover maternity for 12 months but has the potential to turn into a permanent position.
You may have been an Account Exec or Account Manager in a previous life, but have a real passion and talent for managing the delivery aspect; building plans, creating order, sweating the detail, coordinating resources and delivering exceptional creative execution.
Our focus is firmly on your experience, attitude and work ethic. We’re looking for a highly motivated candidate, with a talent for building strong relationships, making things happen and bringing projects to life. Someone with excellent attention to detail, strong commercial acumen and a keen creative eye.
What we expect from you:
Develop strong relationships
- Build trust across the team by respectfully and consistently communicating clear expectations, updates and guidance
- Build and develop strong and reliable relationships with external partners
- Carefully coordinate and manage client expectations by defining and agreeing key objectives, deliverables and KPIs
- Coordinate agency resources across departments to include strategy, creative, digital and production.
- Develop and communicate scope of work documents, such as critical paths, contact and status reports.
- Oversee campaigns by taking ownership of deadlines and budgets.
- Work with internal teams to plan and prioritise multiple project deliveries.
- Craft and develop briefs and regularly review work against them.
- Own the detail to make sure nothing gets lost in translation as it travels through the agency
- Become a brand guardian for your assigned clients making sure campaigns and creative are consistently on brand.
- QC everything you work on, driving high creative standards and accuracy across your projects
Your skills & experience:
- You would describe yourself as confident and a great communicator.
- You have a passion and eye for creativity.
- You are results driven and a natural problem solver.
- Proven experience working on integrated creative projects in an agency environment
- Highly motivated and detail oriented, you are excellent at overseeing multichannel projects across multiple teams.
- Commercially astute, you know how to deliver true value within budget.
- Proficiency in workflow management tools (Trello, Slack etc)
- Adaptability and willingness to embrace feedback and continuous improvement
What you can expect of us
An environment to flourish. We are a B Corp organisation providing a flexible working environment, based in the beautiful Ribble Valley countryside, with offices in Manchester city centre. We place a high value on wellness in the workplace.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension scheme.
- A healthcare plan
- A childcare voucher scheme.
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee discount platform.
- A clear career progression route.
We are proud to employ people of all backgrounds who possess the talent, energy and focus to accelerate our vision forward. Each employee is encouraged to bring their whole self to work, knowing that Workhouse values individuality as much as we value collaboration.