Account ExecutiveFull time
We now seek a passionate, creatively-minded and naturally inquisitive person to join us on our exciting journey. Someone who cares about detail, accuracy, pushing boundaries, going the extra mile, and looking at things differently. Our focus is firmly on your attitude and work ethic. We’re looking for a can-do-er and go-getter with ambition.
Working within our Client Services Team, you will be integral to the effective output of the creative and digital studios and support Account Managers in delivering multi-channel marketing projects and campaigns for our clients. From building relationships to using data to inform decisions, as well as project managing briefs, you’ll be responsible for keeping them on track and on budget.
What we need from you:
- Providing proactive support to our client service team.
- Being diligent and organised, a stickler for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Building strong relationships and rapport with clients.
- Managing your own projects with support from Account Managers and Account Directors.
- Coordinating internal and external resources across multiple projects.
- Reporting – Status and contact reports across live jobs and client meets.
- Understand your client’s challenges, their industry and competitors.
- Initiative and creative problem solving for the client.
- Seeking out opportunities to gain as much experience as possible.
- Agility. This is a varied and exciting role.
- A confident communicator with great interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Inquisitive and curious with the confidence to ask questions.
- Good attention to detail.
- A master at time management.
What you can expect from us
An environment to flourish. With over 30 team members, a modern flexible workspace, set in the Ribble Valley countryside. We place a high value on wellness in the workplace.
- Competitive salary.
- A company pension scheme.
- A healthcare plan after 2 years of service.
- A childcare voucher scheme.
- Employee discount platform.
- A clear career progression route.
Our hybrid set up is a minimum of 3 days a week to be spent at our office.