Full Stack DeveloperFull time
We are on the lookout for a developer to join our dynamic team. We're committed to delivering best-in-class work, and we're looking for someone who can not only contribute hands-on development expertise but also help shape our approach to DevOps and our overall development processes and frameworks.
What we need from you:
- The ability to articulate complex technical challenges across all roles.
- Ability to effectively brief and lead the team to deliver amazing work.
- Comfortable to talk through work with clients.
- Understanding of the commercial objectives of all projects.
- Live by the Workhouse foundations of taking responsibility, challenging yourself & others and adding value wherever you can.
- Develop and maintain strong, strategic relationships with our internal teams and partners by delivering innovative and pioneering solutions.
- Work closely with our Technical Lead to Inspire, lead and guide our clients to make the best decisions on the correct technical solution for their business needs.
- Have the vision and strategy to skill up on the latest tools, techniques, platforms and languages that are relevant for our clients and agency objectives.
- Collaborate with producers to create and maintain project scope documentation.
- Inspire the team to look beyond their current skill-set and investigate and learn new relevant skills.
- Collaborate with the agency leadership team, articulating clearly technical requirements to a non-technical audience.
- Deliver great work under commercial and time constraints with an agile mindset.
- Drive technology thought leadership with our clients and team.
Essential skills & experience:
- Experience using object-oriented PHP and the Laravel Framework.
- Knowledge and experience with branching strategy.
- SQL and REST API Design.
- Unit testing performance abilities.
- Knowledge of dedicated and cloud-based hosting solutions.
- Experience developing both websites and software platforms.
- Have a strong understanding of web development best practices along with an appreciation for compelling user experience and visual design.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with an ability to translate complex technical concepts to client partners and internal teams.
- Gravitas, energy and a positive attitude.
What you can expect of us
An environment to flourish. A flexible working environment - choose between the beauty of the Ribble Valley countryside or the hustle and bustle of Manchester city centre. A focus on wellness in the workplace.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension scheme.
- A healthcare plan.
- A childcare voucher scheme.
- Bike-to-work scheme.
- Employee discount platform.
- A clear progression route.
We are proud to employ people of all backgrounds who possess the talent, energy and focus to accelerate our vision forward. Each employee is encouraged to bring their whole self to work, knowing that Workhouse values individuality as much as we value collaboration.